Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

K&B 1L Plugs

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

K&B 1L Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 06:19 AM
TeamPlayers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default K&B 1L Plugs

I am in need of some help. Before I joined the Military I used to use K&B 1L STANDARED plugs in my R/C car 1/8 scale buggy. I know the 1L is an airplane plug but it works wonders in my buggy. Now that I am in Europe I can not find any. Is there anyplace that I can order them form the net that will ship to APO/AE addresses. Anyhelp would be greatly apriciated Thanks
Old 04-05-2004, 08:08 PM
phread59

Default RE: K&B 1L Plugs

Try Mecoa, They are the manufactueres of K&B products. They may be able to get them to you. I am also told that the PX can get most anything. It may be a possible way to get some. BTW I like the 1L too.

Mark Shuman
Old 04-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Montague

Default RE: K&B 1L Plugs

K&B plugs have been almost unobtainable in my local area for some oddball reason. But I called Mecoa and ordered a small pile, no problem. I've no idea how they'd do international orders, but I suspect they can figure something out for you.