Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Priming problems?

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Priming problems?

Old 05-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Skynyrd Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Priming problems?

Yeah, your right Bruce, Mama always taught me to treat people the way I would want to be treated. I however have problems with that when it comes to insurance.
I have been screwed over in the past but this last one almost made me go postal.
I was sold a disability policy by (Yes I will name them) Federated Insurance based in MN.
I got it a bought 4 months before I found out about the cancer. They delayed making an determination on my claim for 5 months.
When they did make a decision they denied it because when they delivered the policy after 3 and 1\2 months (complete incompetence there) they had me sign a sheet verifying that it was delivered.
Well in the small print it asked if I would still answer all the questions the same from when I took the physical. DENIED!
I had a couple of lawyers look at it and they said I could probably win but there would not be any money left for me. Also said what they did should be criminal.
So I guess lawyers are on my list now also.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:49 AM
bruce88123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why were lawyers ever NOT on your list? That's silly, they're all as*ho*es that protect each other. The best (bigger) ones become judges and senators and congressmen. Normal people (you and me) don't stand a chance. [>:] [:'(]
Old 05-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Skynyrd Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess it takes a few 2 x 4's over my head to get on my list.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:28 AM
bruce88123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is your problem. Use 2x6's, it goes quicker.