Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

need help please!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

need help please!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 02:00 AM
rookieflyer21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help please!

hi...i have this big physics project where i have to build a rubber band powered plane. ive never done anything like this and am very confused. i have been surfing the web for days and found this site and decided maybe u can help. if u know of any sites where i can find SUPER SIMPLE directions on how to build a sig cub ff-01 myself and my physics grade would greatly appreciate it! thanks
Old 11-23-2002, 02:10 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

try here
Rog
Old 11-23-2002, 05:02 AM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you might want to try this site as well they have alot of FF plans and links to other sites .(modelairplanenews.com) hope this helps

bassman
Old 11-23-2002, 02:21 PM
ctdahle

Kits for the AMA Cub/Delta dart are available at most hobby shops, or you can order them from Sig. They cost about two bucks and come with a very clear set of plans and directions. My fourth graders have no problem with them, so a high schooler should be about to whip through the construction in about 10 minutes.

While you are at the hobby shop, pick up a few extra sticks of wood and build one of these

http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articl...ymichaelis.htm

You will learn more from a whipper whiz than from a delta dart.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:57 PM
Al Stein

Once you've experimented a little with the SIG ub, You might want to see if you can find a link to plans for a plane called the Double Whammy...

It's a Penny Plane which is not much bigger or harder to build than the dart/cub, but it can do flights of a few minutes or more if set up well.
Old 11-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Rixter-RCU

The Sig rubber powered model ff-01 is a very simple model to construct. It comes as a kit from SIG Mfg. for $6.99 and contains very clear and easy to follow directions. Go to www.sigmfg.com to view and order the model in SIG's web site. When site opens choose fly on in, choose airplanes, choose SIG F/F BIY Airplane Kits, Choose SIG SIG CUB.
Tried to use a hyperlink here but link failed.
Rixter