Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

4 flights no extra parts

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

4 flights no extra parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:40 PM
b_man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 flights no extra parts

well i think we are finally get a handle on thing flew 4 flights on my own yesterday plane is still in one piece hit the runway 3 out of 4 times not pretty yet, little bouncy broke one prop ??? ken when you flew the LT40 and did it have the tendency to climb when you gave it the throttle? or do i have a trim problem at about a 3rd of the of the throttle range it flies straight and level
Old 07-25-2006, 01:45 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: 4 flights no extra parts

I didn't have a problem with the one I built like that, but that doesn't mean anything either. All planes can actually have the trim settings change with different throttle settings. There are also other factors that can change the trim settings which include different wind speeds, humidity, outside temperature, or even the level of fuel in the tank as it drains out. As long as the trim doesn't change by more than a click or so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Hope this helps

Ken