Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

EXTRA FUSE??

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

EXTRA FUSE??

Old 02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
-EXTRA-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXTRA FUSE??

Hey all had a little mishap with my extra my 2nd and most favorite plane loved it so much anyways would anyone know where i might could get a fuse for a Lanier Extra 300L? cause i would really like to put it back together i almost cried when it happen oh well happened over a stupid switch i had a rough landing b4 (some crosswind and deadstick) so i had to bring it down fast and me and my dad think it knocked the reciver loose which was right about the landing gear and it ripped the switch wire and when my dad took it off it went up and we think the reciver slide back in it ripped the rest of the battery wire and it cut off all power at wide open!!! anyways if anyone knows where i can find a fuse please let me know.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:21 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: EXTRA FUSE??

Have you contacted Lanier yet? They will be the best source to get replacement parts such as this. Give them a call and tell them what you need. There number is: 770-532-6401 [link=http://www.lanierrc.com]www.lanierrc.com[/link]

Hope this helps

Ken
Old 02-26-2007, 04:33 PM
-EXTRA-

thanx Ken i appreciate it i was thinking of calling them but couldnt find a number ill give them a call and see what they say.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:07 PM
-EXTRA-

Ok,called Lanier up and the lady said she would email me weather they have a fusalage or not so hopin they do [8D]
Old 02-27-2007, 06:56 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

EXTRA ; Check the price good before you order!!! A lot of times ordering a wing kit or a fuse kit is almost as expensive as ordering the whole plane. You might be better off ordering the whole plane and hope you never have to use the EXTRA parts.
ENJOY !!! RED
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 PM
-EXTRA-

Thanx red will do if they would ever email me[:@]