Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
 Edge - Too early? >

Edge - Too early?

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Edge - Too early?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Edge - Too early?

Thanx TZ.

We went out yesterday morning again at 7 o clock. What a great flying day we had - weather was perfect.

Well the Edge was now tuned correctly - still on the rich side too get the engine run in properly - but no choking or anything like that. What a dream! It takes off nicely and lands comfortable. I flew a lot lower yesterday than on Saturday and tried more things with it - Still trying too get a knife edge going but I can't seem to roll the plane fast enough on it's side - think it's still because of inexperience and me still playing on the safe side still. But furthermore - it snaps, rolls, loops great. There is still a lot of things I wanted too try with it, but my friend wanted too take photos so I did a lot of slow passes, low rolls and inverted flight for him. It was great too have the power when you wanted it.

He is also running in a 70 four stroke ASP engine on his Super Air. Still having problems with it - doesn't start easily and seems too lack a bit of power - but we will see when it's run in properly.

We had 3 micro lites passing over us early the morning and later on a Cessna flying low over our heads (when we want too do stupid stuff we fly that high - so it was very low for a full size plane) - My friend chased it with his Thunderbolt Electric lol - got a photo of that (obviously they were far apart and he couldn't catch up :P - but it was still funny).

Thanx once again for all the comments and opinions.