Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

ROBBE-KELLER 25/8 MOTOR Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 09:36 AM
qban_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROBBE-KELLER 25/8 MOTOR Questions

Hi guys,

I purchased a Robbe-Keller 25/8 (No. 4323) several years ago to fit it to a sailplane kit I was going to put together at that time.

Time went by and the sailplane kit was never built and discarded after getting the wood wet in a basement flood. The motor was being store all by itself in a bedroom closet. Somehow, somewhere I lost the packaging material along with instructions and spec. sheet. which came with it (perhaps in the flood).

I ran into the motor several days ago but I'm afraid to use it since I have no idea of knowing as to how much amperage, max. rpm, recommended prop. size, etc. this motor will take before it is damaged.

Is there someone out there who could assist me in this matter. There is nothing on the web regarding this particular motor (either under Robbe or Keller). It is as if it had never existed.

Maximum amperage and rpm it can withstand before it is permanently damaged is of utmost importance to me before I put it to use.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[:-]
Old 09-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Steve Neu
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: ROBBE-KELLER 25/8 MOTOR Questions

8-12 cells and under 35 amps for that motor.

Steve
Old 09-27-2003, 10:00 AM
qban_flyer

Default RE: ROBBE-KELLER 25/8 MOTOR Questions

Thanks a million Steve. Now I can go ahead and use it without hesitation (read jitters).

Take care,