Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

pinion gear question

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
ea01bg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pinion gear question

Anyone know where I can get a 32 pitch 12 tooth metal pinion gear (perferably with a set screw) for a 2.3 mm shaft?
I have a pz P-51 and fw 190 that I want to go brushless on with the stock gearboxs but I dont want to use the stock plastic pinions ( they get spun on the stock brushed 480 motor ). I ordererd the metal gear from robinson racing but its for a 3.2 mm shaft. The real bummer so far is that I already orders the brushless motors with 2.3 mm shafts [&o]
Old 11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
feathermerchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pinion gear question

You might try Pete at http://www.modelelectronicscorp.com/ If he does not have them, he'll know who will.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
ea01bg

Thanks, Just fired him off an e-mail. Now if I can just keep my fingers crossed
Old 11-07-2006, 08:04 PM
ea01bg

Update. Pete didn't have it he did try to find one but turned up the same results I did. He gets an A++ in my book for trying to hunt one down. I'll make sure to check his site the next time I'm looking for parts