Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

E-Flite extra, E-flite motor or hacker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 11:13 AM
flytime56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Flite extra, E-flite motor or hacker?

I am looking to get a new electric, and always had Hacker motors with great success,

For the E-flite Extra, better power choice for 3d is the E-flite park480, 1020Kv, or a hacker?

For the hacker's, looking right now at the A30-28s, or A30-16m?

thanks
Old 03-16-2008, 02:38 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: E-Flite extra, E-flite motor or hacker?

Flytimes:

Think E-flight has resolved their throwing magnet problems thay had for a while. If you are driving a Farrari, why go to a Hugo? EnJOY
Old 03-16-2008, 04:12 PM
flytime56

I did not hear about the e-flite's throwing magnets, good to know, will do some looking into that also.

Only reason for posting this, just want a great power hourse for 3d, good weight and not eat up battery power too quickly.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Luv2Flyallday

Eflite now makes great motors. I have an Eflight power 10 that i used in my brio 10 with GREAT success. Had loads of power. The only thing about eflite is you can't double the specs listed on the motor. Axi and himax under-rate there motors to show you the "efficiant" opperating specs. Eflite will do you just fine as long as you prop it right and not over do it...