Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Engines > Car Nitro & Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Nitro engine bearing replacement question

Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

Nitro engine bearing replacement question

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 08:03 AM
Marciatelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by savagecommander
I never had fuel leak from any of my engines- and I even ran 16% oil monster fuel- so All id be able to add is theory.
+1 For the explanation of front bearing sealing mechanics.

I never get any leakage from my engines either (unless they are broken), no drips or anything. There is a visible thin oil seal but no dripping as I run or stationary.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:41 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marciatelli
You know what pisses me off? and others probably too?
That instead of properly helping out and explaining, you throw around some of your opinion as facts, without giving any study or knowledge. You took an engine hell knows where from, no idea what are you doing, and show us this as a proof apparently.
After all that, then you coat all of this crap with your intimidating pm's.

What you sending out here is a 99% copy of what you wrote to me, and I do not agree with you. Stating that people dont understand you, and assuming that nobody has experience but you.
You know what they say about assumptions?
What makes you think you are the only expert in this field?

So fellow forum members have a big ego? Did they send you an intimidating pm? Did they carry themselves in such a narcissistic way? Can you spot the hypocrite here?

If people dont understand your post, maybe its time you upgrade some of those primary school grammar skills?

Before you send me another pm saying not to "butt into your conversation", this is a public forum, I can do that, go to pm section if you want privacy.

Now lets stop all this bulls*it and act like a competent expert you think you are.

If your such a expert why bother asking stupid questions about nitro engines that you already know..... Your the jackass, I am the guy who tried to help your sorry ass............... obviously the RCU experts got you covered LOL !
Old 08-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Marciatelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by supertib
If your such a expert why bother asking stupid questions about nitro engines that you already know..... Your the jackass, I am the guy who tried to help your sorry ass............... obviously the RCU experts got you covered LOL !
You're* to begin with.

When you try to get some knowledge, no question is stupid. Yes, I do have the knowledge now, surely not because of your pm's, which degenerate rather than help.

Continue being a douchebag and making yourself fell good, its funny to look at.

Where did I stated I'm an expert?

Funny how you describe yourself in your pm as "nicest most helpful guy here", thats pretty hilarious.
I am not going to post a vid of my car running and play some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh! video battle with you.

You know whats worth laughing at? Your grammar.

Point is, act like a civilised person and be nice on friendly forums. No-one needs or likes smug duchebags that try to prove a point and act like they have the last word (im sure you described me in a similar way, isnt that hypocrisy tho?).
Thank you for your help, I honestly appreciate it.

Last edited by Marciatelli; 08-31-2014 at 08:50 PM.