Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Genesis on the PIPE?

Old 10-23-2005, 10:49 PM
SMack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesis on the PIPE?

Just curious as to what pipes and manifolds you guys have experimented w/ on the .46 beast. I talked to CVEC the other day and they seemed to think their new RC230BK would work well. The pipe is currently in route and I can give some feedback in a week or so. Will be using the stock manifold unless anyone knows of a better piece. I appreciate any advice and suggestions!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 02:35 AM
CEN Racing

Default RE: Genesis on the PIPE?

We have always use the stock manifold/pipe during races. But I personally like the Vantage Carbon Fiber pipe for the Genesis just because its carbon fiber
Old 10-24-2005, 07:52 AM
supergenesis
My Feedback: (1)

what about taking out the guts! of the stock pipe? i heard about some people doin that.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:17 PM
SMack

Cen,
Do you also use one of Vantages' manifolds w/ the pipe or the stock? Im just not a big fan of having a 90 deg. bend in any exhaust system. That definately does not promote good flow and has to cause alot of negative pressure. I feel you on the pipe though, surely that saves a noticable amount of weight. This is why Im leaning toward the CVEC pipe, alot of weight has been added to my truck (alum this and that) and the hope is to get an added boost to counteract. Several buddies are using them on T-Maxxes, MGTs, sedans, etc., and get a considerable jump in performance. The only problem is there is no Genesis spec. pipe. I ordered the new pipe made for the Savage, but the tech. seems to think it will perform.
Anyway, thanks for the reply, anymore suggestions would be great.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:18 PM
CEN Racing

We also had good results with our new offroad pipe (MX056). This pipe has been tested by our team driver Andrew Smolnik on his race truck. Results are very promising. This pipe will go on Genesies perfectly