Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

mini madness help

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini madness help

I've got some problems with my mini-madness. The first one is that the trucks wheels don't turn, but I can hear the servo making noises like its trying to turn the wheels. The next one is that when I try to go foreward the truck doesn't go anywhere it doesn't make any noise, and also when I try to go into reverse the motor turns the pinion and spur gears but doesn't turn the driveshafts and the truck dosn't move. Sorry if the explanations are hard to understand, I did my best. Any help would be appreciated.

xXMAGIKXx
Old 02-23-2006, 12:44 AM

Default RE: mini madness help

seems like the speed control wasnt set. Have you try to reset it?
Old 02-23-2006, 04:34 PM

I followed the esc set up instructions in the manual but I was kinda confused when it said put the throttle trim at 12 O'clock and the trigger placement at 5/5. So I put the TH trim where 12 would be on a clock and I didn't know what to do for the trigger place ment so I just left it alone. Then I followed the instruction in the manual. So after I did that it still didn't work. The car glitches alot. Also how do you reset the esc?

xXMAGIKXx
Old 02-25-2006, 01:22 AM

Give us a call at 714-792-1923 We will work through the step of setting up speed control over the phone. ITs just easier that way and we can get it done in 5 minutes.