Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Best fail safe?

Old 09-19-2006, 10:09 AM
yfzracer912

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best fail safe?

What is the best fail safe for my Matrix? Thanks.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:59 AM
ebxxxmaxx

Default RE: Best fail safe?

I am using a venom fail safe in my matrix, but i know the futaba should work also.

Old 09-19-2006, 11:29 AM
yfzracer912

Alright thanks. But should I still get a temp gauge if I get the venom with temp display?
Old 09-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Timmahh
Banned

foget onboard temp gauges, if they work they re only variably correct anyways. for temps get a handheld temp gun. i use the duratrax hand held temp gun. works well and is pretty acurate. displays in F or C as well, and is adjustable.

i have a Spektrum, but upgrading from that to the Nomadio Senor, or the new to be released in mid October, React.
For aftermarket Failsafes. i recomment the Mtronics unit. very small, extremely light, easyily programmed and not only will set the attatched servo at your choosen failsafe position, but also can be programmed for low battery failsafe set ups on 4 and 5 cell rx battery. BONUS. i think i paid some silly price of 15.00 each. great value for the unit. i have 5, use 2 so far, no issues in 4 months.

Timmahh
Old 09-22-2006, 08:34 AM
ebxxxmaxx

timmahh is right don't bother with with the on board temp sensors. They don't work all that well. I use the duratraxx temp gun also. my failsafe is just a fail safe only.