Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Shocks not working very well

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Shocks not working very well

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 07:30 PM
eromeros

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shocks not working very well

Hello..i have a Magnum NX and recently i noticed that my shock do not return to it's original position anymore..i mena..yf yi push my truck down, the shock will go down but theey will not return to its fully extended position..instead they return to half of its travel...y have to "lift" a little the truck so the shocks can return to their fully extended position....

What is causing this?..do i need to change the oil?....or is it the springs?..my truck is like 5 o 6 months old...i just use it on weekends....

Thanks for your help

Elias
Old 10-01-2006, 02:41 PM
CEN Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shocks not working very well

Hi eromeros - YES! You need to change the oil in your shocks. I suggest you do this once a month regardles of usage on your truck so you always have frensh oil in your shocks. Also check to make sure that the small o-rings are not damaged by dirt and debris and replace them every few months as well.

Good upkeep on your truck will help you keep it running for years of enjoyment!

CEN Racing