Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
 CEN & GST 7.7 At Offroad Expo >

CEN & GST 7.7 At Offroad Expo

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

CEN & GST 7.7 At Offroad Expo

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 01:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CEN & GST 7.7 At Offroad Expo

Hey gys, just had a thought..tell me what you think...

I just got my november issue of Radio Control Car Action magazine and found this add below, I thought cool the GST 7.7 will be released this month(Oct) cool

Then today I just happen to check out CEN's website and low-and behold CEN has a [link=http://www.cenracing.com/pic/expomap.pdf]demonstration track/booth[/link] at the [link=http://www.cenracing.com/pic/expomap.pdf]Offroad Expo in Pamona!![/link]
What better place to debut a badass rc monter truck??!!

Any thoughts??
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67606.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	532235  
Old 09-30-2006, 12:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN & GST 7.7 At Offroad Expo

did you see that they put a throttle return spring on the new 7.7. i put myne on the same way , i knew i should of pattend that design i could of made a few cents.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Li21072.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	532682  
Old 10-01-2006, 12:57 PM

jombo -

Dogman - We have our top drivers coming for this demo, the public can try out our products and RACE them on a track built by Joey at the Dirt, Cortney Day will be there, the dirt girls will be there, and this is the LARGEST off-road expo in the US at this point! Should be fun for all!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:38 AM

Well, My Wife And I Have Decided To Go To Pomona To See the Show!!! Anyone Else Going To Be There??
Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Man, I'd love to go. But I am like 2000 miles away

You'll have to take some pics for us.

Stuff like this never happens in Canada [sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Old 10-02-2006, 01:36 PM

Well im 6000 miles away!! [X(] And its the same story here, nothin like that will ever happen.... It would be soooooo great, have fun those that are going...[:-]
Old 10-02-2006, 09:18 PM

Im in the same boat as Dustin up in Sask, nothing happens exept the rolling stones concert!(but im not going[:@][:@]) What bout you Dustin are you planing on buyin tickets?
Old 10-02-2006, 11:28 PM
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: mulletman

Im in the same boat as Dustin up in Sask, nothing happens exept the rolling stones concert!(but im not going[:@][:@]) What bout you Dustin are you planing on buyin tickets?
I'm going to SAIT in calgary right now, so that makes it a 470 mile drive, and school makes me poor. So I doubt it . Unless I win a radio contest and score some free tickets or something
Old 10-04-2006, 10:35 PM

hey Azzman - I will be in Australia this december... :-)

The expo this weekend should be a GREAT time. Dogman_1 - C-YA There! Your going to see one of the best shows possible with R/C Cars for this one! We are going all out to make it GREAT!

Regards,
CEN Racing.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

Hey gys, just had a thought..tell me what you think...

I just got my november issue of Radio Control Car Action magazine and found this add below, I thought cool the GST 7.7 will be released this month(Oct) cool

Then today I just happen to check out CEN's website and low-and behold CEN has a [link=http://www.cenracing.com/pic/expomap.pdf]demonstration track/booth[/link] at the [link=http://www.cenracing.com/pic/expomap.pdf]Offroad Expo in Pamona!![/link]
What better place to debut a badass rc monter truck??!!

Any thoughts??
Who is selling this gst 7.7 at the lowest price....also do it have the same problems as the other past two versions of Genesis.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:34 AM

i dont know who is selling for cheap but i just my from LHS. dont want to waste time to save $20. ITs bullet proof too. My GST is just a freaking amazing...it just drives...

p.s i also have a genesis and its been very durable for 2 years. there is no issue on genesis long before GST is available
Old 10-14-2006, 03:17 AM

Aluminum Crusher,
Every RC Vehicle has some kind of problem.

Both my Nemesis and Genesis have had no problems that I did not create myself. They have been very reliable, strong and basically bulletproof.
I have a 40MPH crash into a block wall to prove it. the cool part of the crash is the engine stayed running and dispite 3 out of four upper arms breaking and chassis brace shattering I was still able to drive the truck with 1 wobbly wheel.

BTW have you ever owned one?? Just asking...
Old 10-23-2006, 07:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aluminum Crusher,

Both my Nemesis and Genesis have had no problems that I did not create myself. They have been very reliable, strong and basically bulletproof.
I have a 40MPH crash into a block wall to prove it. the cool part of the crash is the engine stayed running and dispite 3 out of four upper arms breaking and chassis brace shattering I was still able to drive the truck with 1 wobbly wheel.

NO I never owned one ...but from what I've read on the forums & know of 2 LHS buddy's they had gear problems= tranny. I'am not trying to put cen down nor the GST I like the looks of the truck, and I'am really thinking about buying one from ultimate hobbies for 514.00
Old 10-23-2006, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

Aluminum Crusher,

NO I never owned one ...but from what I've read on the forums & know of 2 LHS buddy's they had gear problems= tranny. I'am not trying to put cen down nor the GST I like the looks of the truck, and I'am really thinking about buying one from ultimate hobbies for 514.00
Do it Aluminum, I think you will be pleasantly suprised! I just purchased my son a GST and now we are racing at our local track together, there is another family that has all Genesis, Nemesis etc...I think it is headrushhobbies.com or something. He is racing at our local track as well.