Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

carb needles

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 03:56 PM
XxDeViLxX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carb needles

ok i have been using the search function and cant find in dummie tearms what im looking for. i have a FF ATX and when i got it i couldnt get it running with out messing with the 3 adjustment screws. i got it running good and strung but my problem is i dont know what the 3 screws are. i just kept turning a little at a time diff ones and then get it running ok. can anyone please tell me witch screw is what. i have the copper color one were the fuel comes in that im quessing is the fuel adjustment. then the little black on under the intake im guessing is for the air mixture but ther is a little silver one were the throttle linkage is, is that the idle controle? i hear everyone talking about high, midd, and low end adustments is that what those are and im compleatly wrong? any help would great.

thanks
Old 01-09-2007, 04:12 AM
scott34491

Default RE: carb needles

I do believe the copper is high speed,black is idle adjustment,and silver is low speed
Old 01-09-2007, 04:31 AM
notch

The idle is right below the air filter... low end is usually found on the end of the throttle slide /rotary and high end-overall is ussually the big gold sleeved screw... they all work together.... your on the right track I ussually run fat and then lean in to desired perfomance... ussually leavin the bottom a little fat and raising the idle a hair.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
XxDeViLxX

ok thanks very much guys. ill have to get it out tomarrow and play with the settings to get it running better.