Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

New Hardened Steel Clutch Bell Pinion Gears - CEN Gen, Nem, GST

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

New Hardened Steel Clutch Bell Pinion Gears - CEN Gen, Nem, GST

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:04 AM
rolland

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Hardened Steel Clutch Bell Pinion Gears - CEN Gen, Nem, GST

I have been real busy with work with all of the storms that we have had here. Hopefuly I will be around alot more.

The personel problems that they have are kind of a continual thing and hopefully they have realized that. As I have stated in the past they should only allow certain people to post under the CEN Racing account and all of the other employee's should have their own account. It is nice to know who is saying what and if they don't control their accounts it is continually going to be a mess (which CEN are we getting today?).

Hopefully they have the pinions figured out before summer and hopefully they have some FF/Magnum pinions available. The HPI pinions are getting kind of hard to find.

rolland
Old 04-13-2007, 10:00 AM
.46NitroAddict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Hardened Steel Clutch Bell Pinion Gears - CEN Gen, Nem, GST

Hi Guys,

Thanks too all of you who posted in this thread, & also on the [link=http://cenracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=343]thread[/link] I started on the CEN Racing Official Forum. If our rantings had any effect or speed up the process, I guess we will never know. But,

The big day has finally arrived

Hey The Real Dogman, Little old me "a very reliable source", why thank you!

Yes everyone, TRD is [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5698435/tm.htm#]right[/link] based on the following emails!

The below answers are to the following questions, I raised with Andrew Smolnik & Ken Wu (both of CEN Racing, regarding an order I was making at the CEN Racing Direct Store),
,"... has the release date for the new improved Hardened Steel clutch bell Pinion Gears, (17t) to suit the Genesis, been finalised? If so what is the new part # please? so I can include them in this order"
Resulted in the following replies,
The hardened Steel Pinion Gears are a running change to the current steel gears. We felt that there is no reason to continue offering steel gears that will inevitably strip out over time. Therefore the current part #'s are in fact the part #'s for the hardened Steel Gears. We have removed ALL of the old gears from our inventory along with exchange them with our hobby dealers.

We do understand that there may be a few lurking around and will continue to warranty them should someone get an older set.

Anyone that orders them at this time will very likely get the new hardened Steel.

Thanks for your question........

Kind Regards,
Andrew Smolnik
Team Manager
Account Executive
714-792-1923 ext 101
714-792-1968 fax
www.cenracing.com
&
Hi ........,

We changed all the 17T parts bag with new material since last winter. You cant possibly get a older one even if you try. We don't feel an official announcement is needed as this is just a updated in material. However, feel free to post so on the forums.

Best Regards
Ken Wu
714-792-1923 Ext: 107
www.cenracing.com
So guys, it is official. Even though it apparently doesn't warrant an Official Announcement! Or, New part # [&o]

So I'm off to the CEN Racing Direct Store to buy some of these new babies, GS089 Pinion Gear (17T) $11.99

Thankyou CEN Racing!!!

Regards, .46NitroAddict [>:]