Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

cen atx

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cen atx

Hello all. Me and a friend of mine went in on half on ebay and purchased a total of 4 nitro vehicles for a nice price. Two of them are traxxas (rustler and nitro sport) and the other 2 are Cen atx buggies. I know the buggie is discontinued but does anyone know where I can get a body (shell) for it. I have searched and searched on google and ebay for a body but to no avail.

Thanks all for any help in pointing me in any direction that will fit on this buggy.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:00 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: cen atx

http://www.customrccars.com/product_...at=22&custom=0

That should be the stock body. I've dealt with www.customrccars.com and www.headrushhobbies.com a lot for funfactor parts and they are both very good.

BTW: the ATX is discontinued, but the Talon is not. They are almost the same unit. The main differences are the talon has: longer chassis, longer front drive shaft, narrower fuel tank, top chassis brace (2 pieces), laid down steering servo, longer body. So any other parts should work on your ATX, somtimes you can get cheap talon parts on ebay.

FYI: The ATX is from the "funfactor" series which includes a monster truck, stadium truck, rally car, and buggy. its pretty easy to convert from one to the other, the MT/ST just have longer CV shafts/dogbones, longer A arms, and different wheels.

These units can use a few upgrades, but they are pretty fun and EASY to work on. Check out this thread if you want to see what can be done to a funfactor http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3083513/tm.htm
Old 07-11-2008, 03:24 PM

Thanks a lot I greatly appreciate it. What I have is the buggy that has 2 speed tranny in it and I want to get steel gears for it instead of the cheap plastic thats on it.

Thanks Again.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:03 PM

Also does anyone know where I could find a blow up of the parts for this ATX or where I could get full parts list.

Thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 12:34 AM
My Feedback: (1)

hmmmmm it would appear that CEN pulled the funfactor exploded view from their site. You can look at the parts list for the Talon, and download teh Talon manual for an exploded view.

Just remember those few parts are different. the steel spurs and pinions for the Talon will fit the ATX

edit: hehe found an old funfactor exploded view save don my computer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61102.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	988910  
Old 07-13-2008, 04:12 AM

Thank you so much. Cant wait to get this thing up and running again. It runs pretty good.