Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

old timers look here must be 50+ years only

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

old timers look here must be 50+ years only

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 04:10 PM
a70eliminator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If anyone has ever has a STUNTMASTER control line Mccoy .35 size please share or link photo, been looking for one to build for a long time, it's what my dad taught me to fly control line, it was red white and blue with big letters across wing S-T-U-N-T-M-A-S-T-E-R I sure would like to see a photo search turned up no results. It holds sentimental attachment and i would be so happy to just see a photo of it.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:32 PM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by a70eliminator
If anyone has ever has a STUNTMASTER control line Mccoy .35 size please share or link photo, been looking for one to build for a long time, it's what my dad taught me to fly control line, it was red white and blue with big letters across wing S-T-U-N-T-M-A-S-T-E-R I sure would like to see a photo search turned up no results. It holds sentimental attachment and i would be so happy to just see a photo of it.
Hello!
I cant promise but you maybe able to get a plan set from the OUTTERZONE free plans site. they got tons of plans.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Bolshoi
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raptureboy
I think your title is a little misleading in that it sounds like you want people 50 and over to participate rather than those who have been modeling for 50+ years. I'm only 58 but stil remember some of the good old days before CA and monokote.

The best way to get people to post in your thread is to try and exclude them , ha, ha, ha. I'm only 40 BUT, my grandfather was modeling prior to my birth and therefor I was born into the good old days of the hobby. I have a vague memory of my grandfather using hot glue gun to join wing halves which needless to say, didn't surviv long. He was part of a private club which sat on 20,000 acres, and who's membership was made up of mostly aerospace engineers. We used to have to chase the cows and horses off the asphalt runway usually followed by repairs. It was my greatest childhood memories! It's too bad that more fathers and grandfathers don't encourage youth to get involved in the hobby, particularly because of the emerging commercial sUAS industry. Now a youngster can dream about flying for a good living and achieve it. Please guys, be patient with he rookies at the field, share your great knowledge with the young kids that show up.

Cheers
Old 12-03-2014, 04:48 PM
cannonball200
My Feedback: (36)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by I-fly-any-and-all
is that a Goldberg skylane 62? im 25 and probably 8 years ago my instructor gave me one his son bought built at a garage sale had 6 inches of dihedral, put modern radio in it and kept old os 35 max-s o fly it. great plane engine runs for about 40 minutes on 6 ounces of fuel.
Yes, that was a Goldberg Skylane 62.....It was my trainer I built in 1974. It was a great and forgiving plane. I used the Expert 5 channel radio in it. They produced them again a few years ago in an ARF version but I did not buy one. Thanks,
Old 12-03-2014, 04:51 PM
tunakuts3d

remember the solid pine or basswood models by Strombecker ? or the Monogram Models "Speedee Built" kits,rubber powered scale .?
Old 12-03-2014, 05:12 PM
donnyman

Originally Posted by tunakuts3d
remember the solid pine or basswood models by Strombecker ? or the Monogram Models "Speedee Built" kits,rubber powered scale .?
yes, and none of them could get in the air either! dust collectors. forerunners of plastic kits but required more skill.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:21 PM
popargr

a 70 eliminator i googled this- vintage control line model called the STUNTMASTER scrolled down the page to sportplane -combatplanes clicked on that and the model is listed with a picture
Old 12-03-2014, 06:13 PM
lflf
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tunakuts3d
My experience with those guillows scale type models was they couldn't really fly either, they went about as far as you could throw them, maybe 10-12 feet, before drag and weight brought them down. Once they were tissued and painted, they were heavy, heavy heavy, and those rubber motors had about as much power as a gnat. I do believe guillow has made some flyable airplanes, but in those days I couldn't make them fly worth beans.

Last edited by lflf; 12-04-2014 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:16 PM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Greybeard1
Suppose I should go a little further than I did, First RC was an Ace Dicks Dream, pulse rudder. Flew, but that's about all I'll say.
Mine was a all balsa Top Flite Schoolboy and pulse rudder,too. It wasn't much for stunting, but it taught me to fly. After crashing it enough, I built a T/F Roaring 20 (looking like a half size Top Dawg), which stunted and was a total blast to fly.

Then first propo that wasn't single channel, Goldberg 1/2A Skylane, pretty much taught myself to fly with that. It got demolished, used the wing and made another fuse and tailfeathers, that one was a ball.
Coincidence, i had the same plane, too, but flew it R/O using the Mattel pulse system. I flew it on the verge of a thunderstorm in North Little Rock back in 1978. A strong updraft carried it away, I couldn't even spiral it in, probably landed somewhere in Kansas.

Went "Deluxe" on that radio, Cox 2 stick two channel with nicads even.
First two channel plane was Airtronics Q-Tee in 1979 using a Charlies RC (Cannon kit) radio. I kept it repaired for a long time, migrating radio to a Cirrus (Hobby Shack Futaba stencil) radio. Crashed it around 1995, rebuilt it a year ago. Norvel .061 Big Mig CL moves it more spiritedly than the Black Widow ever did.

[QUOTE}Three heart attacks (on three consecutive days) convinced me if I'm going to pick it up again, I'd better get moving. We'll see what happens next spring, maybe selling used engines "that have only been crashed once and aren't even broken in yet." Rich[/QUOTE]Having some health issues, my doc urged me to read Dr. Grundy's Diet Evolution book.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307352129

I lost 55 lbs. through his diet. He's a cardiologist and has had patients who had heart disease so bad they were inoperable. He was able to reverse the blockages in the arteries and get them back to health by putting them on his special diet. It's our modern diet that killing us. Might be a worthwhile read.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlies RC 810 System.jpg
Views:	2773
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	2051972   Click image for larger version

Name:	Q-Tee Completed.jpg
Views:	2853
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	2051973  
Old 12-03-2014, 06:20 PM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by lflf
My experience with those guillows scale type models was they couldn't really fly either, they went about as far as you could throw them, maybe 10-12 feet, before drag and weight brought them down. Once they were tissued and painted, they were heavy, heavy heavy, and those rubber motors had about as much power as a gnat. I do believe guillow has made some flyable airplanes, but in those days I couldn't make them fly worth beans.
They were heavier framed than Comet and except for a few of built light series the rock hard balsa used didn't help. The latest kits produced by them use more reasonable wood and those will fly. They have also gone to laser cut wood.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:30 PM
OL55
My Feedback: (25)

Early in my 1/2A control line days I went through MANY Baby Stuntmasters building most of the later ones into bipes. The version you refer to was the only one I remember with a built up fuse and was called "Super Stuntmaster" (I'd love to see a pic of that myself.)
Old 12-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Greybeard1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GallopingGhostler
Mine was a all balsa Top Flite Schoolboy and pulse rudder,too. It wasn't much for stunting, but it taught me to fly. After crashing it enough, I built a T/F Roaring 20 (looking like a half size Top Dawg), which stunted and was a total blast to fly.

Coincidence, i had the same plane, too, but flew it R/O using the Mattel pulse system. I flew it on the verge of a thunderstorm in North Little Rock back in 1978. A strong updraft carried it away, I couldn't even spiral it in, probably landed somewhere in Kansas.

First two channel plane was Airtronics Q-Tee in 1979 using a Charlies RC (Cannon kit) radio. I kept it repaired for a long time, migrating radio to a Cirrus (Hobby Shack Futaba stencil) radio. Crashed it around 1995, rebuilt it a year ago. Norvel .061 Big Mig CL moves it more spiritedly than the Black Widow ever did.

[QUOTE}Three heart attacks (on three consecutive days) convinced me if I'm going to pick it up again, I'd better get moving. We'll see what happens next spring, maybe selling used engines "that have only been crashed once and aren't even broken in yet." Rich
Having some health issues, my doc urged me to read Dr. Grundy's Diet Evolution book.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307352129

I lost 55 lbs. through his diet. He's a cardiologist and has had patients who had heart disease so bad they were inoperable. He was able to reverse the blockages in the arteries and get them back to health by putting them on his special diet. It's our modern diet that killing us. Might be a worthwhile read. [/QUOTE]

Mattel! Same thing I had in the Dick's Dream. $19.95 from AHM.

No weight problems here, but born with scoliosis, now taking it's toll. Constant back pain is now more constant back pain, or I'm just letting myself feel it now. Had a triple bypass, that problem taken care of, now I wait to see what quits next.

Never get old, it ain't worth the price.

Rich
Old 12-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Greybeard1

Originally Posted by lflf
The model airplane industy has sold many airplane kits throughout the years that were weight and power challenged for your average modeler to have any success with, come to think of it.
Guillows kits with their "die smashed" wood, keep the plan, throw the wood and cut a new kit. Use light wood and they can fly fairly decently. Use the wood as a burnt sacrifice to Hung, the god of thermals.

Rich.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:49 PM
tunakuts3d

have a look here for the Super Stuntmaster plans http://casadabalsa.com/DigitalPlans/...duct&id_lang=1
Old 12-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Flypaper 2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Been at it for a while Just turned 78 today. I remember my old man coming back from England in 1946 with a rubber powered model made from fine wire and covered with silk. He worked on radar over there. That was pretty well my start into this addiction that there is no cure for. Thank goodness. Pretty much a scratch builder from the start. Got into radio around 1960 with the escapements, then galloping ghost and homemade actuators. You could even buy a receiver kit you soldered together yourself. Otarion I think was the name of the single channel set. We kept getting kicked out of everywhere we went so six of us pooled our money together and bought 35 acres of unusable dirt out in the boonies. That was in 64. Over the years we built a clubhouse and started a club. Every spring many club members volunteer and clear out brush, cut down trees, etc. we now have about 115 members. Here's what it looks like now.

Name:	2006_oct_fieldview.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	2051974  
Old 12-03-2014, 07:48 PM
al

Wow, What a great thread, brings back lots of memories. Like most I started out in control line via my Pop!! My first recollection was a Jim walker firebaby when I was 5, Then under the Christmas tree a gilbert plane with an .11 in it. It had a rear needle valve and I still managed to put my finger in the prop. I am 61 now and still have the scares on my knuckles!! LOL now but hurt like hell then. Did I mention the prop was metal!!!. Had another ukie with a Mc Coy 19 all before the age of ten.

My dad and I got introduced to RC by my brother in law. High tech, he had a single channel escapement, I can remember winding the rubber band. Those were the day of reed, escapement and of course galloping ghost. My dad was always the builder and I got to do the covering and painting, ( along with his help ) lots of nights in the garage using silk and painting with dope. Great times, My mom could tell right away when you took the lid off a can of dope. What a lovely smell!! LOL.

My first RC plane was in 1965, a Falcon 56 powered by an OS MAX 15 and Rand MINX galloping ghost. All that happened was we crashed it with the help of my brother in law. Thought he was an expert, he flew escapement. Not quite the same. My Dad in the meantime built a Debolt Champ and he purchased a World Models 3 Channel proportional radio. That was big time. We ended up teaching ourselves how to fly. There was a church in town with a cemetery that was unoccupied. We would take the plane and hand launch it with out power and glide it back down, Dad and I would take turns. We started doing it with power. One day my Dad keep flying and landed. We were RC pilots.

In 1967 Dad bought a 4 channel Kraft Gold metal series radio for $500.00 That was a lot of money back then. I mowed lawns and saved enough money to buy a PCS radio ( kraft in brown wrapper ) with one servo for $200.00. Pop bought me the other 3 servos . I think my brother may still have the radios in his basement. I was pretty heavy into speed and pattern at the time so we hand a variety of planes. I still have my Top Flite Kwik Fli 3 designed by Phil Kraft. In fact I have a NIB Kwik Fli.

RC has always been a large part of my life. Now my son is involved and started flying at the age of 7. he is 31 now and was the assistant manager of the USA f3a pattern team at the last worlds. He is also on this next team as Andrew Jesky's caller.

In 1990 I ended up with a hobby shop in California and have been in the business ever since. Along with my son we own JTEC/RADIOWAVE where we make exhaust systems for just about every engine and plane out there. We also design and manufacturer giant scale high performance competition kits. All the exhaust systems and Kits are produced right here in our facility in North Carolina.

The best thing about the Hobby is the people we have meet and friend we have made!!

I have had the privilege of having Bob Godfrey as a close friend and Jersey Jim Martin. Tony Bennitti use to service or radios in NJ, I meet Pappy Debolt and was like a little kid talking with him for hours. These guys were RC gods when I was growing up and everyone of them just first class guy along with so many others!!

Again this is a great thread!!

Al Young
Old 12-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Flypaper 2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Used to fly with Hal Debolt and Ed Izzo in nothern Newyork in the mid 60s. Ed got me into hotwiring foam wings which was just catching on back then..
Old 12-03-2014, 08:11 PM
donnyman

Originally Posted by al
Wow, What a great thread, brings back lots of memories. Like most I started out in control line via my Pop!! My first recollection was a Jim walker firebaby when I was 5, Then under the Christmas tree a gilbert plane with an .11 in it. It had a rear needle valve and I still managed to put my finger in the prop. I am 61 now and still have the scares on my knuckles!! LOL now but hurt like hell then. Did I mention the prop was metal!!!. Had another ukie with a Mc Coy 19 all before the age of ten.

My dad and I got introduced to RC by my brother in law. High tech, he had a single channel escapement, I can remember winding the rubber band. Those were the day of reed, escapement and of course galloping ghost. My dad was always the builder and I got to do the covering and painting, ( along with his help ) lots of nights in the garage using silk and painting with dope. Great times, My mom could tell right away when you took the lid off a can of dope. What a lovely smell!! LOL.

My first RC plane was in 1965, a Falcon 56 powered by an OS MAX 15 and Rand MINX galloping ghost. All that happened was we crashed it with the help of my brother in law. Thought he was an expert, he flew escapement. Not quite the same. My Dad in the meantime built a Debolt Champ and he purchased a World Models 3 Channel proportional radio. That was big time. We ended up teaching ourselves how to fly. There was a church in town with a cemetery that was unoccupied. We would take the plane and hand launch it with out power and glide it back down, Dad and I would take turns. We started doing it with power. One day my Dad keep flying and landed. We were RC pilots.

In 1967 Dad bought a 4 channel Kraft Gold metal series radio for $500.00 That was a lot of money back then. I mowed lawns and saved enough money to buy a PCS radio ( kraft in brown wrapper ) with one servo for $200.00. Pop bought me the other 3 servos . I think my brother may still have the radios in his basement. I was pretty heavy into speed and pattern at the time so we hand a variety of planes. I still have my Top Flite Kwik Fli 3 designed by Phil Kraft. In fact I have a NIB Kwik Fli.

RC has always been a large part of my life. Now my son is involved and started flying at the age of 7. he is 31 now and was the assistant manager of the USA f3a pattern team at the last worlds. He is also on this next team as Andrew Jesky's caller.

In 1990 I ended up with a hobby shop in California and have been in the business ever since. Along with my son we own JTEC/RADIOWAVE where we make exhaust systems for just about every engine and plane out there. We also design and manufacturer giant scale high performance competition kits. All the exhaust systems and Kits are produced right here in our facility in North Carolina.

The best thing about the Hobby is the people we have meet and friend we have made!!

I have had the privilege of having Bob Godfrey as a close friend and Jersey Jim Martin. Tony Bennitti use to service or radios in NJ, I meet Pappy Debolt and was like a little kid talking with him for hours. These guys were RC gods when I was growing up and everyone of them just first class guy along with so many others!!

Again this is a great thread!!

Al Young
Thanks al enjoyed your notes. got pictures?
Old 12-03-2014, 08:15 PM
donnyman

Originally Posted by Flypaper 2
Been at it for a while Just turned 78 today. I remember my old man coming back from England in 1946 with a rubber powered model made from fine wire and covered with silk. He worked on radar over there. That was pretty well my start into this addiction that there is no cure for. Thank goodness. Pretty much a scratch builder from the start. Got into radio around 1960 with the escapements, then galloping ghost and homemade actuators. You could even buy a receiver kit you soldered together yourself. Otarion I think was the name of the single channel set. We kept getting kicked out of everywhere we went so six of us pooled our money together and bought 35 acres of unusable dirt out in the boonies. That was in 64. Over the years we built a clubhouse and started a club. Every spring many club members volunteer and clear out brush, cut down trees, etc. we now have about 115 members. Here's what it looks like now.
That is the way to go, I tried the same thing but not enough people had the vision to think ahead.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:42 PM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I think I found at least a few pics of the Blackhawk Stuntmaster you're talking about. Seems to be at least 3 versions of it, .35-profile, .35-.45-builtup and a 1/2a, probably named "Baby Stuntmaster". Is this it?

Haven't found good plans yet but I'm sure somebody's got 'em.

Name:	another-stuntmaster.jpg
Views:	2885
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	2051981   Click image for larger version

Name:	giantstuntmaster.jpg
Views:	3016
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	2051982   Click image for larger version

Name:	stuntmaster.gif
Views:	3065
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	2051983   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sven-Erik Martinsson - Stuntmaster (McCoy 19).jpg
Views:	3041
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	2051984   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stuntmaster203.jpg
Views:	2911
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	2051985   Click image for larger version

Name:	half-a-builtup-stuntmaster.jpg
Views:	3013
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	2051986   Click image for larger version

Name:	half-a-stuntmaster.JPG
Views:	2905
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	2051987   Click image for larger version

Name:	WM_Baby_Stunt_Master.jpg
Views:	2810
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	2051988  

Old 12-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Hossfly

Yes , this forum is most interesting. I am about to hit age 79, come Feb. 19, '15. I have been a airplane person. Born and Raised in East Texas Piney Woods area. My dad had absolutely no interest in my jump into model airplanes by 6 years old. He was gone most of the WW II time as he was a defense worker, staying a year or so above the draft. There was always fishing, hunting and that darn school stuff. I built models out of whatever wood I could carve. Joe Ott kits were available and that is what I tried to build. By 5th grade I could make one look like an airplane. In 4th grade, I had an accident and was out of school for several weeks. My teacher had a son that was a Naval Aviator and she supplied me with a big box full of Air Trails magazine. That was about half real airplanes and half models, CL, FF, rubber, and some other stuff. 6th grade I had a male teacher, teaching while working to pass the "BAR" (Lawyer). He was fresh out of the Army AF as a P-40 pilot. It was a great school year. My first CL model was a basicc airplane with a Thor 29 spark. That one never flew and that Thor could not pull it's own weight. (A later one did but not very well)
I still built some stick kits but it was high school before I got a glow engine and a CL kit that would fly. When I built it, I thought they had screwed up the plans because the flaps were geared to move opposite to the elevator. I hooked both to move the same direction. Never worked very well. Finally I got the idea and then that little machine with a McCoy .09 really buzzed around the circle on 30 ft or so lines. I worked each summer, but I learned CL fairly well by age 12. I could fly in the back yard as Dad owned 38 acres, mostly cleared land for cows and a horse. I had a nice dirt circle to fly off. I could build a standard CL kit for 29-35 engines in two days. In fact I worked in British Columbia in 1953. I came home 7 days before school started, had 4 kits waiting, Berkely P-40 stunt, P-47 for scale, and two others, one a small Zilch.
On the afternoon of the first day of that Senior year, I flew all 4 models. I finished my Senior year at age 18, and the USAF lowered Aviation Cadets to high-school grads.
Next Feb. (1955) I qualified for Cadets, but was waiting for assignment. Looked like 2 years for pilot. I accepted Navigator and entered Cadets in July of 1955. Made it through Nav. school, but almost got kicked out because I built a CL model several weeks before graduating. Scary but on each Sunday it was flown.
Assigned to Instructor, I came to Ellington AFB for a couple years and very close to my 2 years to pilot, but lots of good CL clubs in Houston so fun was fun. Got married so there was not too much time, yet plenty to stay busy. Just before the 2 years were up, they sent me to Bombardier school and then to Strategic Air Command and the B-47 Strato - Jet. I enjoyed being a Bom-Nav for 3 years, then finally to pilot training, and 6 years later I left USAF for United Airlines. In 1963 I became an AMA Contest Director and in 1964 a Leader member. I served 2 terms as an AMA VP in the 1978 - 82 time period, when living in the Chicago area as a UAL pilot.
All this time I kept building CL and entering a contest now and then with Thunder-birds and Noblers. I must have been fair as I won several CL Stunt competitions with George Aldrich, designer of the Nobler, being the top Area-Judge, and me flying a highly revised Thunderbird.
When I got established at UAL, I flew CL Stunt mostly, but some Free Flight, and I had a couple boys that learned CL fairly well.
Once I became fairly established in UAL, based at O'hare, I opened a Hobby Shop in Mt. Prospect, Il. I finally decided if I was going to sell RC stuff, I had to learn the stuff. Long story but I built a "Mufti", a German kit, typical square fuselage, semi-symmetrical wing, and planted a Super-Tigre .46 up front. I was importing a 4-channel 27 mhz.. radio at the time so that was what went into the "Mufti". I went out to a place where some flying took place, and no one there. So I thought well I am a pilot, I have been supersonic straight up and straight down, so I can FLY THIS THING! Well Ol' Pards when I got it all put back together, I found some help and in a few tries I was flying that darn thing. I have tried Scale, Pattern, and Pylon Racing competition. The only thing I really liked was Sport Pylon, and Scale Pylon racing, but now it is just sport flying. I have over a hundred kits from rubber power to very large Scale kits in my barn. I have probably 150 different engines of all kinds, many NIB.
BTW I did very well in the years 1987-92 in FF, especially class C. When I retired from UAL some years ago, I was fortunate enough to provide for Jetero RC Club to have a very fine RC Flying Facility. ( www.jetero.com ) Take a look at it if you care to.
Now that I have bored you to death, let me say that the current situation in the RC world with the FAA getting less than good, for you folks it may be time to take a long interest and look into what may happen to this situation. Our Hobby could well be in real danger. AMA needs all the help it can muster. Be gentile because IMO there are areas within the AMA That are more interested in their own well being than that of model aviation!!!
Since I just lost my bid for being the Executive Vice President for AMA, well that work will never happen again. I have too many grand kids, and step-grand-kids to try this again. You guys have the reins to a stumbling horse. ENJOY!
The following users liked this post:
SRRC (11-23-2020)
Old 12-04-2014, 02:46 AM
donnyman

Originally Posted by skylark-flier
I think I found at least a few pics of the Blackhawk Stuntmaster you're talking about. Seems to be at least 3 versions of it, .35-profile, .35-.45-builtup and a 1/2a, probably named "Baby Stuntmaster". Is this it?

you build a good looking bird!...that red one with gold trim reminds me of the scientific mustang I had with a spitzy .045 (still have it) I served in the air force for 8 years, jet tech. loved it. that stunt master looks like a good circle bird.

Last edited by donnyman; 12-04-2014 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:51 AM
donnyman

Hossfly
enjoyed your post stick around and tell us more.
I always wanted to be a pilot, after getting my private ticket I found it boreing and never got past 60 hours. r/c was much more fun.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:05 AM
a70eliminator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

OMG Thanks thats exactly the one I was looking for! The black and white photo, also the little ..049 model we had one of those too thanks for the pics!
Originally Posted by skylark-flier

Old 12-04-2014, 03:21 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman
you build a good looking bird!...that red one with gold trim reminds me of the scientific mustang I had with a spitzy .045 (still have it) I served in the air force for 8 years, jet tech. loved it. that stunt master looks like a good circle bird.

Hey guys, make no mistake - I didn't build these birds, found 'em on the web. Was wondering if this is the Stuntmaster y'all are referring to.

In my searches, that half-a is referred to as a Baby Stuntmaster and the double-pic of the built-up is referred to as a Giant Stuntmaster. Y'er right, it DOES look like a good circle bird.

Hey Rich! It isn't that getting old isn't worth the price, I just wanna meet that guy that invented the term "golden years". I wanna do some wall-to-wall counselling with him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.