Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Thank You Sun Valley Flyers

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Thank You Sun Valley Flyers

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 03:44 PM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Thank You Sun Valley Flyers

I went to Pheonix this week to visit a cousin. I got access to your site through a club contact. Went to the site Monday AM and there were about 8 guys out. After a short visit one of them even let me fly his Twist. I should have written down his name. I hope he is an RCU member and reads this. Thank you guys very much!!!!!

David
Old 06-21-2005, 12:13 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Thank You Sun Valley Flyers

Hey, you could have come over to AMPS field and done the same thing Well, maybe not a Twist, but something else - awe heck, the guys in the Phoenix area are just a bunch a good guys [&:]

Jerry
Old 08-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: Thank You Sun Valley Flyers

I miss the Arizona clubs. I have to admit that the clubs there were great. I'm a native of Arizona, but I live in Northern Nevada now. The clubs here are horrid. If you aren't one of them don't even bother going to their feild. Next time I get back to Az I'll have to stop in and fly. I probably don't remember anyone there anymore, but I do remember bein a young kid going to the AMPS field who was interested, but never had the funds to get involved. Thanks guys for planting the bug. Just wish the clubs up here would take a lesson from you guys in AZ and the other good clubs that are left and not into politics.