Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Helllo There

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Sicarius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helllo There

Well, I guess I will make a post here, I'm not really sure where to post this as the forums are huge - but I guess this place is as good as any.

Anyway, hello, I just started browsing this page as I just got my first RC Plane (ParkZone J3-Cub Piper) and I crashed it RIGHT away (My throw was a little off so it went straight into the ground and snapped the propeller in half) - t'was a good start.
I figured i'd come here and just read up on stories and planes and really just extract as much information as I can about them before I go out and try again.

Old 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Cryhavoc
My Feedback: (46)

Default RE: Helllo There

If you need an answer, you'll find it here. It's really well organized. Try the search features.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:22 PM
weathervane

There is a park flyers section in the electric flight fourm. I found a bunch, and I do mean a bunch of help with my little park flyer. It is mind blowing how many people are on RCU.

Andrew
Old 07-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Sicarius

Yes, I was just looking at the amount of people online:

Active Users: There are 1057 members and 12024 guests.

That is absolutely mind blowing, I had no idea the forum was so HUMUNGOUS - yes...i said it.

Anyway, off to start stuff and ask questions!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:47 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

A great place to start out would be the Airplanes Beginner's forum. This is a forum geared towards those that are just starting out in flying. In here there is no such thing as a "stupid question". It is manned by a great group of experienced members that gladly give their time to help people get started in this great hobby. Check it out. You can find it here: [link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_85/tt.htm[/link]

Ken