Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

McCoy Engine Restoration

Old 08-25-2019, 12:11 PM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default McCoy Engine Restoration

Hello, does anyone know someone who can restore two McCoy 29s for me. Chellie is no longer restoring McCoy engines. Sad, she did a couple of McCoy 35s for me. Thanks in advance. Chic
Old 10-27-2023, 09:43 AM

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

Hi Red tail this is an old post but are you talking about the gal at Lake Havisue I think on the California side. She rebuilt my McCoy 35 about 10 years ago. I never used the motor just put it my collection. I originally bought it at the PX in Fort Lewis Washington. The Fox 35 was also the very first Engine I bought at the PX. I am still running it Fox was rebuilding them in Little Rock Arkansas. They did three Stunt 35s one was not repairable so they replaced it. Great company. I understand Mecoa in California bought all the tooling and dies from Fox. Rumor thinks they will start production. Maybe the 80 th anniversary Model. I’ve got a 50th anniversary model on the Fox 35 Stunt. I think the last model was the 60th. I hope my engines last a few more years, run a lot of caster all about four minute runs and maybe. Three flights a session. AJ