Community
Search
Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Original Magician 15

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2024, 06:07 PM
Hye Flyer

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Original Magician 15

I got the original Magician 15 plans and drew the parts in my cad program and began cutting today. So far everything is matching up. Since getting the freaky powerful 45W laser I didn’t account for the kerf (the size of the powerful beam) so now I have to remember to do that so spars have a friction fit. They will work just fine as they are but I like things that hold together by friction as this make me think the glue and fit is better. But better isn’t always necessary… I will eventually have these Magician 15s available in a short kit… probably around $50 US… better than half of what others are getting for full kits… I figure this will get scratch builders a head start and we have pretty much everything to complete any plane.

Old 02-14-2024, 01:54 PM
AJ Sun

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

I Pete I got the Shoe String today, thank you very muchAJ
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 PM
Hye Flyer

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Cranked out a few kits today…

Old 03-06-2024, 02:02 PM
AJ Sun

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

Pete go to the Ringmasterflyohthon or Brotherhoodofthering I posted my first Ringmaster the Photo of the Veco Chief plan is posted there . Only place it would trans get toAJ