Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Refurbishing a shed find - TWM Super Sport Senior 90

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Refurbishing a shed find - TWM Super Sport Senior 90

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2024, 07:47 AM
easystar123

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by erans
easystar123 - Thank you for your kind comment. This aeroplane became one of my favorite aeroplanes to fly. I am surprised that up to the point I received it I never heard of it (considering how well it fly).
To your question, there are few ASP 91 at my club and they are of similar power to other engines in that class, such as the O.S. FS-91. They are also seems to be reliable engines.
While these engines are of similar power to the O.S. FT-120 Gemini (that I have on my aeroplane), the difference is in the prop size. The Gemini delivers the power to a 16x6 prop compared with a 14x6 prop on most 91 four strokes. From the SAITO engines you mentioned, I would go for the SAITO FA-100 with a 15" prop.

Cheers,
Eran