Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Combat Plane - Dumb Thumbed

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Combat Plane - Dumb Thumbed

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 11:20 AM
rik756
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Combat Plane - Dumb Thumbed

My best friend and I both built a Wild Thing .15 to fly combat with. Since we are friends, we often share Covering as well. We had allot of black left over from some other planes we have built so we both used allot of black. He used green/red stripes all the way around and I used neon orange on the bottom with some orange stripes on top.

He's been flyin allot longer than I have so he's much better at it too! We were tangled up like cats for a while and at least twice I thought I was flying his plane. On a Too Low loop I got inverted and when I pulled hard up - well, I heard that hollow thud! It was a pretty clean break from in front of the tank hatch on top and the electronics hatch on bottom. I should have it flying again next weekend. Everything but the motor mount came out ok...

The first pic is both of them side by side, the other three are what happened lol.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51699.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	111285   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg15850.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	111286   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wb74912.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	130.5 KB