Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

Archos PMP's

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:07 PM
AVILLC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Archos PMP's

Is anyone using any of the Archos PMP products to view and capture the video coming from the SAVS camera? I am looking into purchasing the Archos 705 when it is released (hopefully this month). I was just wondering if anyone was using these particular recording/viewing device.

For that matter can anyone tell me what they are using to record and display video from thier camera's?

Thanks.

Jerry
Old 12-08-2007, 10:08 PM
FL_PI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Archos PMP's

ORIGINAL: AVILLC

Is anyone using any of the Archos PMP products to view and capture the video coming from the SAVS camera? I am looking into purchasing the Archos 705 when it is released (hopefully this month). I was just wondering if anyone was using these particular recording/viewing device.

For that matter can anyone tell me what they are using to record and display video from thier camera's?

Thanks.

Jerry
Jerry,
This topic was covered pretty well in this forum posting:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5778320/tm.htm

I took Bruces' suggestion and I bought the Coby he was using.

Good luck!
Ed[8D]