Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Upgrade from msr

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Bnecaise74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrade from msr

So i can fly the msr pretty good. Should i go to the 120sr or just go to the nano or mcpx2. I guess what i am asking is does the 120sr fly the same as the msr just on a bigger scale?
Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 AM
ArrrCPirate

Default RE: Upgrade from msr

FWIW, I went from mall toys straight to mcpx, and I love it. Don't know about the nano.  The nano is supposed to be hotter than the mcpx. Def. smaller. The throttle setup on the mcpx took some getting used to. If you chop the throttle (which was what I was used to doing), it slams into the ground because the rotors go into negative pitch. Stay low when learning, and ease off throttle at the first sign of trouble.
Best,
GB
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM
dce21b

Default RE: Upgrade from msr

If you have a programable transmitter you can easily adjust it to fly more tamely. and avoid the negative pitch issue.