Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CX2 Transmitter

Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM
healthyfatboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX2 Transmitter

I have been looking for a CX2 LP5DSM that I wanted to buy. If any of you bought a CX2 that had a DX7 or DX6i that would be willing to part with it, I am interested in your radio. It needs to be in new or excellent condition. I can pay $25 to $30 shipped for it to Norman, OK. I only saw one in the ads and the guy wanted to sell the Tx/Rx combo instead so that won't work for me.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:46 PM
gregfischer1169

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CX2 Transmitter

there is one up on ebay right now with no bids on it. i know i was at my parents LHS in toms river, nj and they had a few on the back counter. the name of the store is unrealrc. unrealrc.com. they have been around for only a year. they have been very helpful to me. good luck.