Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Oh No! New Blade!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:13 AM
erkrystof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Oh No! New Blade!

ORIGINAL: speedy72vega

Well, I finally got mine today!!! I love this thing. I can definitely see that it's going to take me a bit of practice to get good with it, but i'm up for the challenge!!!
I second that! My father and I took ours outside a little bit and tried them out, I LOVE that they're durable, as well, we...just don't fly all that well yet, and on camera...it's worse!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZbRUprfw4[/youtube]

As an early birthday present (along with the dx6i), Pops is pretty happy
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 PM
speedy72vega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Oh No! New Blade!

ORIGINAL: erkrystof

ORIGINAL: speedy72vega

Well, I finally got mine today!!! I love this thing. I can definitely see that it's going to take me a bit of practice to get good with it, but i'm up for the challenge!!!
I second that! My father and I took ours outside a little bit and tried them out, I LOVE that they're durable, as well, we...just don't fly all that well yet, and on camera...it's worse!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZbRUprfw4[/youtube]

As an early birthday present (along with the dx6i), Pops is pretty happy
Yeah, i'm glad they're durable too!!. Many of my flights have been kinda rough too...........
I flew mine outside today for the first time, the wind definitely carries it if you're not careful.