Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Sea Plane reccomendations!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:42 AM
jooNorway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sea Plane reccomendations!

Yes Charley, it is the same manufactorer which make the Ready.
Although it is not xtreme scale it works well.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:03 PM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

Just a quick update. i have received the Ultra stick 25e but the floats are on back order. I have had this plane in the air and it handles like a dream. Looking forward to the floats
Old 11-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Rube Goldberg

I was perusing the Herr Engineering website the other day, they've got a dandy little seaplane designed for .049 engine, don't see why an outrunner wouldn't do the trick. It's a kit, somewhere around $40 and I think I remember Tower has it as well. (And I bet it will fit in the back shelf of my Miata with the top UP dang I wish I still had my 69 Ghia 'vert!)

Yeah, ok, it's called the Aqua Star. Here you go:

http://www.iflyherr.com/cgi-bin/dpsm...nuF.html?E+Hrr
Old 11-11-2006, 09:22 AM
normgoyer

Hey Rube, that cry would send the circus roustabouts running to join the battle. But in this case send me your e-mail and I will send you a pix of my 1974 restored Ghia convertible stuffed with big Cub electrics. I haul an 81inch, 48 inch and 2 meter glider to the flying field every sat and sun am and yes even in SOCAL it is COLD in the am with the roof down. I also have a 81 Westfalia Kamper that will be restored soon to take over hauling duties and a Ferrari Dino look-alike on a 73 Super Beetle platform. Norm

local paper did a story on my "Worlds Smallest Aircraft Carrier"
Old 03-28-2008, 09:29 AM
BCMIM

The old R/C molder still has plans and a very good twin called "Sea Twin by Dick Leavitt" is as easy to fly as a Cub. We have several in our Club and even the new kids have no trouble with them.