Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

UltraFly 330s

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 06:12 PM
norcalflyer530

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UltraFly 330s

Umm lets see.... i know a little bit about electrics and all that but... iv had a bit of a hard time talking to anyone around the uk about this stuff... they seem to not wanna talk much about it if your not in the know..... anyway i have a ultrafly 330s,
and am looking for a alternative way of obtaining some lipo batterys, i need at least one pack at about 2200-3000mah,
and not sure about what one i should get or shouldnt get, i know lipos are pretty unstable "i think" is it not worth building a pack , as money is tight , and im just looking to get out and fly, please if you have any ideas for me let me know
Cheers
Oliver
Old 05-06-2008, 03:05 AM
supatimhanstine
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UltraFly 330s

Great plane. Have been flying mine for about a month now with several different setups. Depending on your motor/esc 3s is the most cost efficient, but 4s makes the plane life altering... Look to www.hobbycity.com for the best deals on anything electric. Good luck!