Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Timber S Eflite servos ailerons

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Timber S Eflite servos ailerons

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2024, 05:24 PM
billlvrcs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Timber S Eflite servos ailerons

I had a little accident recently. Floats off the snow. Right aileron servo failed. Went in at a 45 deg angle. Not a bad wreck, easy fix. I replaced the servo using the supplied Y harness and both ailerons go in the same direction. Tactic radio, 6 ch 625 receiver plugged into ch. 1. I did replace the other servo a few years ago. I honestly don't remember if it came with a reversed servo! It must have been due to the use of the Y harness and using only Ch. 1. Today I split the ailerons: ch. 1 to the right servo ch 6 for the left one. Everything works as it should. I did have to reverse one of them. Can't remember which one. The one main quearion is: From the factory did it come with one reversed servo (aileron servo)? Nothing mentioned in the manual and I can't find anything on line. Thanks a lot for any info! Sharing with other Timber owners.
Bill in Pa.