Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Air-Tech Bladerunner

Old 11-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Technito20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air-Tech Bladerunner

I just got the Air-Tech Bladerunner by Interactive-Toy. It flies great. Mine didn't seem to come with a instruction manual. I'm only gettin like a minute and a half of flight time. It says it can last 6-7 minutes of flight continuous on side of the box. If anyone has one of these and can tell me how long it's suppose to be charged for. Or else I'm hooking my Triton up to it.

Thanks
Old 11-14-2004, 08:23 PM
high wing nut
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Air-Tech Bladerunner

Can you please tell me were you bought yours? How much did you pay for it ? I was just at our first indoor fly in and one of the club members had one. He was able to get several min. out of his heli. He was showing everyone how it hovered while he put the controller on the table ( no hands). It looks like I could fly it in my living room, it was easy to fly.

thanks Alan
Old 11-21-2004, 07:08 PM
tnd2000

You can pick one up for $49.99 at BJ's Warehouse.
The charger is build in the Tx, it takes less then 1 hour for a full recharge.
Just let the battery cool down, you can get a few minutes of fly time total per charge.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:32 AM
helirook

I'm having the same short duration problem and was told buy Petter Muren that the problem is either a bad battery or charger but most likely the battery. He said that it's possible to replace the cell with a higher quality (so much for using cheap components) battery such as a 340 mAh Kokam battery. Has anyone tried this yet? This is my second defective Bladerunner. I may just return it to the store and ask for a refund and wait until they get the bugs out of these.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Technito20

I finally shipped my Blade Runner back to InteractiveToy for an exchange. I have been hearing about these defects, like extremely short flight times. That's why I shipped mine back. I am expecting another one by mail in a couple days. I will ship it back again and get a refund if I get another defected one.

"High wing nut" Where I live I can get the Blade Runner for about $79.99USD. Different areas of the U.S have different prices. Like if a hobbystore distribute through Horizon, then you'll probably pay between 80-90 bucks like I did. Some places are even $139.99USD.

You can also check out their website. You can order and watch video clips

www.Interactivetoy.com