Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

the best trojan accident ever, so funny

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

the best trojan accident ever, so funny

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 11:59 PM
crazychris46dividedby2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the best trojan accident ever, so funny

ok so i went out flying today after yet again repairing my trojan. now most would hate this pane with my track record for bad luck flying it. but i got an idea today. seeing as how it constantly dies from flying it im going to repaint it with a rob zombie color scheme. cause its like a zombie, it dies and is reborn and flies just as good. so im flying it today, excellent weather, little wind, clear skys, and very few spectators around asking if they can try. well roughly 8 minutes into my flight i hear a ery odd and loud POP...........GRRRRR GRRRRR GRRRR NOISE, immediatly afterwards it goes crashing into the ground. so as i walk up to it im scratching my head. get to it and the motor mount broke, the cowl is in ruins, the nose broke yet again, and the bttery is hanging out the front. am i pissed off? nope not in the least. im jut confused. what happened. i pack it up and get home. during my inspection i notice a bit of yellow and gren on the prop. first im thinking its just from the grass, but as i tear into the cowl i find something very strange. insect parts. to my surprise i hit a rather large bumble bee mid flight. my guess is it was large enough that it slowed the prop enough to cause a stall, as i was roughly 50 feet off the ground. im certain i can repair it but i just thought you would all enjoy hearing how a bumble bee lost his life in a freak accident with a trojan. one of these days i gotta record a video of it fying and dying, i still love this bird, even with all my mishaps with it. chris
Old 04-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Teenage Pilot 14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the best trojan accident ever, so funny

I recognize this post from somewhere.... I replied in the Park Flyers forum