Team USA F3A fundraising auction

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 03:36 AM
chuck4816s
My Feedback: (11)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Team USA F3A fundraising auction

All,

Please see the message from Team USA Manager Mark Atwood.

Hey Everyone, We don’t have our new Team USA yet, but we do know the location of the 2019 F3A World Championships and it will be Aug 1-11, 2019 in Italy!!

In an effort to kick start some fundraising, we have a new auction! A truly ready to fly Monolog donated by D4 pilot Larry Diamond.

This airplane is by NO means new, and has seen some damage, but I have personally made repairs to everything (Nothing bad, though I did replace the gear plate). It has a HiMax motor, Castle ESC, and comes with an Airtronics SD10 ten channel radio and Rx (and ATX servos). Over all this is a great airplane and absolutely a great Sportsman/Intermediate airplane.

Please check it out, and please pass the word, especially if you have someone new to pattern in your local club. The plane is currently in Cleveland (My house) but I can bring it to the nats or try and arrange transport to wherever. Shipping is NOT included in the auction price.

Here’s the link! Check it out! https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php...ction/bid/18/0