Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Aerohawk Help!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Aerohawk Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Psilva79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerohawk Help!!

Hi,

I am a commercial fixed wing pilot that just bought his first chopper. I am absolutly fascinated by this machine, but need just a little help. I have balanced everyhting on it (Main blades, tail, etc.), yet when I first start her up, she tends to lean to one of the blades. What the heck is going on here? I have also loosened the mains so they are free in their spot and able to rise on their own with lift. Does anyone also know what Li-polys I can use with this heli....she sure is fun to fly around and have gotten her six feet in the air already after reconfiguring the controller to right handed settings. Thanks!!

--Paul
Old 08-02-2003, 05:15 PM
AvadaKadavra

Default Aerohawk Help!!

if your talking about he heli drifting left , its because it will always due to the force of the tail rotor , mostly noticeable near the ground
Old 08-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Psilva79

Default Aerohawk Help!!

Thanks....I also noticed that she still tends to vibrate a little...like she is favoring a blade..mostly when she is in the air...she gets "shakes" from time to time like she is shivering. This Aerohawk is sure fun to fly...had her in the air again today hovering. What about Li-poly's....anyone know which ones to use for this bird?
Old 08-04-2003, 06:28 AM
astrocyl

Default Aerohawk Help!!

I'm using the E-Tec 2 cells 1200mah for my aerohawk. Works great so far. Though you have to figure out a way to hold the battery to the helicopter.