Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

elec. rec. whatever not working

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

elec. rec. whatever not working

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 06:11 PM
TommyAZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default elec. rec. whatever not working

Is there anybody out there that has a Minidragon fly that has had a problem with the speed controller? I can NOT get this ---- back up into to the air!!! I have changed the speed controller (for 50 bucks) and no luck.
I have changed the leads into the receiver and the and trx. is working fine.I also checked the motors and they work find.Battery power is up and I don't know what else I can test?????
Please HELP me with any information that can get me flying.

By the way I just got a RAPTOR 50 VS 2

Talk to you later Tommy AZ
Old 07-15-2005, 08:38 PM
newbhelichopper

Default RE: elec. rec. whatever not working

Charge up the batteries fully and check the voltage on any type of volt meter. If it's below the volts printed on the battery, you might have a dead cell or two, and most likely have to replace it.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
TommyAZ

Default RE: elec. rec. whatever not working

Thanks for the reply, but I tried that and the battery was good. I have E- mailed GWS
about the problem but have gotten no answers. The transmitter works all of the channels
and the board shows a green light. I think the problem is either in the transmitter doesn't
"0" the speed controller to tell it it can "start". The safe start override "THING" that is built into the speed controller could be the problem.I have know idea what to do next?

Just bought a RAPTOR 50 with the bells and whisles, But I still like to get this little thing flying again.