Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Member Daily Flight Rreports

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Member Daily Flight Rreports

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Magic Hook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Member Daily Flight Rreports

Just one pack on my 500 doing only ff and varioius hovers just to get back flying. It was great to get back in the air as I spent the last two weeks in Alaska. Pretty cool trip I got my first ride in a full scale heli up to the top of a glaicer.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Edwinssiv

I got in 5 packs so far.
Since I have not had much flying time I decided to work on basics...my 1st pack in the Mars 480 I lost orientation and dumped it in a large sage bush [:'(] Blades gone, one main blade grip, fly bar and main gear...main shaft is still straight everything else is good. I am going to upgrade to metal rotor grips this time around...it was not a very hard crash and I don't feel like the blade grip should have broke in it....but oh well.
4 packs in the TRex...worked on orientation hovering and FF... has gone well so far...recharging all my packs and will hopefully get more in today in between taking care of the wife, post surgery.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:52 AM
noobflyer01

2 packs yesterday. and 1 pack this morning. inverted hovering, inverted nose in backward flight, backflips, frontflips, rolls, and loops, tic tocs. yeehaw
Old 12-05-2008, 02:23 PM
docbytes
My Feedback: (4)

One pack yesterday on indoor hovering with my Gazaur Poseidon, flew almost perfectly (pilot error only). One pack today at lunch, took off from table to landed on floor, when I picked it back up I creamed my youngbloods into the door trim. Please point and laugh, I feel like crying in the corner. []
Old 12-05-2008, 05:40 PM
noobflyer01

2 packs today. 1 at the park and 1 at my brother's work. first time i was surrounded by six or seven people. i was quite nervous. everyone was just amazed by it. of course i did alot of show boating. i had it inverted and they were like "WOW" cool. it put a smile on my face.[8D]