Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

B432 Heli, interesting

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

B432 Heli, interesting

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B432 Heli, interesting

Check this out guys. I found a cool heli on ebay. It's from Hong Kong and alot like the CX and Lama. But it comes with aluminum boom, very strong looking landing gear and cool lights that blink and stuff. I am sure it MAY fly like crap. But hey, for the money you get it for, you could take the flying gear out of a broke heli and put it in this one cheaper than upgrading or reparing the broke one. It also comes with two Lipo batteries. and other stuff. Since we are not supposed to post links to ebay, I will say, just go to ebay and do a search for B432 Helicopter or 3 channel helicopter. They also have a video of the heli sitting still with the lights flashing. I wonder why they don't show it flying? I will email them and ask them if they have a vid on their web site or if they can get one put up.
I see it does not have a swash plate, so that means it won't go side to side. And you are relying on the small motor on the tail to make you go forward and backward. I would really like to know how one of these fly.
The funny thing about it is, I really don't use my side to side flight anyway. Very Rarely. It is just as easy to spin the tail and move forward or backward.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22809.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	1032835