Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Just got an aewsome deal at Tower

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Just got an aewsome deal at Tower

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 11:33 PM
kbailey45
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got an aewsome deal at Tower

I was looking at the scratch and dent on Tower Hobbies and saw an Axe CPv3 that was missing the charger and got it for 90 bucks. I couldnt pass this up cause that is half price. I wouldve bought it for that even if it had a few more problems. I wouldnt even have used the charger anyways. This is the first time I have ordered from the scratch and dent but have heard people say that 99% of the time the only thing wrong with the product is what they say is wrong with it. Does anyone else have any experience with the scratch and dent. There is another one on there that says it has the charger and balancer from the CP-L version but it the v3 version for 90 bucks also if anyone wants to grab that. Gotta be a Super Saver club member though. Now that I think about it I should have just ordered both of them but too late now spent too much on other stuff on my order.