Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Question about 60Amp E-Flite ESC

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Question about 60Amp E-Flite ESC

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 PM
gsxphil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about 60Amp E-Flite ESC

I have a brand new PNP Habu that I was setting up with my Hitec Aurora 9 radio. I havent flown the plane yet but I had everything working. I have a Castle Creations BEC 10 Amp installed for the reciever power. I cut the red wire from from the ESC for power going to the receiver like you are supposed to do. Right out of the blue the throttle quit working. I installed a spare fan/motor and still didnt work. Swapped out the servo wires with no help. I am at a loss. Only thing I can think is that the ESC went bad. I didnt let the smoke out lol. But just suddenly stopped working. I did check my channel 3 on my radio to make sure it wasnt radio or receiver and that all checked out fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Phil
Old 08-26-2011, 02:34 PM
gsxphil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question about 60Amp E-Flite ESC

Nevermind. I Googled it and found someone that had the same problem. They got a reply to lower the throttle trim all the way down. Well what do you know. It worked. No more problems. Thanks,.