Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Nitro Planes F-22 Raptor Servo Problems

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Nitro Planes F-22 Raptor Servo Problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 06:02 PM
f41stryker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Planes F-22 Raptor Servo Problems

I ordered a receiver ready F-22 from nitro planes and all I can say is that I'm ready to scream. 2/3 servoes were bad upon receiving it, I talked to their customer service and they sent me three more, of which 2 worked. So I have three "working" servoes and by working I mean will kinda move and will twitch sometimes. Has anyone else had this problem? I just want to see if anyone else has had this problem or noticed this?
Old 08-29-2008, 03:10 AM
MChronicleSword

Default RE: Nitro Planes F-22 Raptor Servo Problems

i don't know what you mean by "kinda move" but my servos work fine.. they turn the right way but they almost always make twitching noises when i move them out of neutral position... dont know if i should worry about that

plus i feel like the servo on the front landing gear starts on a different position each time i turn it on. or maybe its because my screw is not tight enough.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:33 PM
f41stryker

they move but they're jerky and while the servoes are in neutral position they will twitch. I think I'm just gonna buy better servos and install them.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:00 PM
UH60 Crewdog

the servo's included with those combo's from companies that do gross imports are always junk. The servos in you plane should be replaced if they are "Twitching" or not starting from the same position everytime. If you are just starting out I suggest going to towerhobbies.com and purchasing some of there brand micro servos they will work fine in that plane and be dependable. I run Hitec in my jets because of the quality of the servo but they are pricey and are over kill for a foamy. Good luck and get new servos prior to flying that jet!