Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Issues with F117 from Banana Hobby

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Issues with F117 from Banana Hobby

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 04:55 PM
bhoges17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Issues with F117 from Banana Hobby

My coworker got his in the mail after a much delayed shipping date. The model has useless directions and if your not experiened with r/c you'll never figure it out. He had bought it to work for me to put together. The wing servo was broken and the radio has a power switch that barely works. I had to hold it in place in order for it to power up. Not worth the headaches. I cant wait to see how long it takes to get the part.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:50 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: F117 from Banana hobby sucks

Where did he get it from? And can you post some photo's of it please? Who make it? Thanks DUH I see it came from banna hobbies is it the one with the 4 cell lipo with it? http://www.hobby-lobby.com/f16.htm check this one out it is pretty nice
Old 12-19-2008, 08:16 PM
BananaHobby

ORIGINAL: bhoges17

My coworker got his in the mail after a much delayed shipping date. The model has useless directions and if your not experiened with r/c you'll never figure it out. He had bought it to work for me to put together. The wing servo was broken and the radio has a power switch that barely works. I had to hold it in place in order for it to power up. Not worth the headaches. I cant wait to see how long it takes to get the part.

I would have to disagree with you here. If you are having problems with the F-117, you can contact me and I will resolve any issues that you may be encountering. Small issues can be resolved. The issues that you have listed does not show that the F-117 sucks. We have sold countless numbers and you are the first to say that it sucks. The radio provided has a problem, contact me and lets take care of it.

Pete
Old 12-20-2008, 05:43 PM
bearcatf8
My Feedback: (4)

now thats what I call SERVICE!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:20 AM
bhoges17

The units should be tested before leaving the factory. I could see one problem but not 2 issues. The power switch on his radio barely works and the servo is dead. Honestly the directions are so poor there is no way a beginner can follow them. None of the ports on the receiver are labeled as well as the wires. They dont explain how to run the antenna wire as well. I was able to figure it out but my friend was at a loss. You guys dont answer the phone or emails so how can customers get in touch. Pete it seems the only way is though here. The plane looks awesome Ill give you that. Also the ad states it comes with a wall charger which it doesnt. You still need a 12v power supply.