Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

WEMOTEC Contact details - HELP

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

WEMOTEC Contact details - HELP

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 08:35 AM
diomar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WEMOTEC Contact details - HELP

Hello everybody, I need some help, anybody knows wemotec contact details, telephone mails address etc? I have paid more than 2 months for some parts and never received anything. When I sent email, first they replied that we will do it asap, now 2 weeks later they don't even reply to me. Professionalism scam or what? Any assistance will be highly appreciated!!! Thanks/Panos
Old 07-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Ductedfann
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: WEMOTEC Contact details - HELP

Hello Panos,

Although it is frustrating to wait a long time for an order, based on our over 11 year relationship with WEMOTEC, my experience would say, don't worry. I am sure you will get your order. This is a solid, stable, longstanding business with a great line of products. It is not some fly-by-night operation.

It is common knowledge that WEMOTEC is currently backed up on orders. I am sure they are working hard to get orders filled and product delivered.

WEMOTEC is a family business, much like our own, and we understand the chase of trying to track down parts, supplies, and orders. I am confident they will be caught up soon and everyone (including Ductedfans.com) will receive the orders they have placed.

Morris of Ductedfans.com
Old 07-28-2009, 09:20 AM
ulrich/Germany

nothing more to add.

Oliver is really great and has excellent products and service.

Ever tried to contact to: [email protected]

Uli
Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM
diomar

Guys, thanks for your replies, but like you said is frustrating to send mails and never receive replies.... even more when they replied a month ago saying that they will dispatch the goods first thing next day!!. Any way I will appreciate if you could send me his mail/post address or direct phone to talk to him before we made things ever worst.
Thanks again. Regards to everybody/Panos
Old 08-03-2009, 05:16 AM
diomar

Mike, thanks for calling me, but you should post what you told me in this thread..... No i received nothing up to now and I you are wondering if I should wait any longer?? Absolutely nothing... from the PIC so if all the guys above who rushed to support WEMOTEC can call this professionalism just ask them to call me and let me know. I will start the procedure today so please send me your case also to use it as reference. Best regards / Panos
Old 08-07-2009, 05:58 AM
diomar

To all Greek friends reading but not posting, yes he is a very unprofessional guy. I send him several emails up to now and received no reply. I suspect when the **** hits the fan he will come back to me saying excuses that my email filed on scam or junk file and he has never seen same. ! Les us wait!! Bye/Panos
Old 08-07-2009, 08:21 AM
diomar

Mike, One more thing because truth has to be heard always. I just discovered that WEMOTEC never charged my card, it was another company from Austria with almost same amount that charged me even if the order was canceled. Thanks for the phone, I talked to Oliver who told me he was sick for a long time. That is OK with me. He will send me the parts in due course and he apologized. What can i say, sorry for been so mean but I was pi....ed of. /Panos