Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 Jettech good to buy from? >

Jettech good to buy from?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Jettech good to buy from?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jettech good to buy from?

I am really wanting one of the Big F/A 18 90mm EDF units from Banana Hobby but all the negatives have me turned off. I saw the Jettechmodels.com link posted here and it looks like a similar if not better plane. I really want a larger plane with retracts. An EDF would be great but a big warbird isn't too bad either. The RTF models would be ideal but a pretty good ARF kit with most everything I need is doable also. This Jettech seemed pretty good if I buy the deluxe combo model.

Any suggestions or other places to look?

I really want to avoid too much hassle building but I want larger scale with retracts.

This is the model I was looking at:
http://www.jettechmodels.com/servlet...F-40%22/Detail
Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Jettech good to buy from?

That looks similar to the one I just orderd and was shipped today. Mine is twin 90mm edf and an air retract system. I will make a post when I receive it for sure!! I will be running it 6s lipo, weird that it includes 2 motors and only one esc, thwy said you can run two motors on one ESC? I will try it out, but will more than likely replace.

http://century-rc.com/ecs/product_sh...43&kind_id=690

I seen lots bad about the banana hobby one, and the retract system attracted me to this, and I want to run 6S so I can share lipo's with my TREX500, and .40 size plane.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! haha

I may not have helped, but at least I gave you another option!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:16 AM

you may want to check out their return policy first since it is rediculous:"
It is A MUST to contact us before returning the item(s). Buyer should provide strong evidence (i.e. Photo) to show the item is manufacturing defected. Return without our approval will not be processed.
If the return can fulfill our requirement, we will provide a Refund/Exchange Form. It is A MUST to complete the form and attached with the return item(s).
The final decision of Return/Replacement is made by the Supplier/Manufacturer. We are not involved in the whole return process.
All returns must be made with the items in brand new condition within 7 days of arrival.
We reject all USED/ OPENED item(s) for return. Any damage resulted from improper use or lack of maintenance will not be covered in this policy. All wearable parts (i.e. bumper, tires or engine) are also not covered in this policy.
The maximum acceptance date is 14 Days upon arrival, with proper authorization; However, Returns which exceeds the 7 days return policy are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Returns which within 7 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns are refunded through store credit only.
Shipping & handling charges cannot be refunded in anyway.
Buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge for all situations, including factory's fault or damage via"

Sounds like a total ripoff to me.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:23 AM
My Feedback: (20)

We reject all USED/ OPENED item(s) for return.
All opened items rejected huh?, I guess you'll need to borrow an x-ray machine to check it for damage before opening it then...that sounds a little shady...