Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Props

Old 05-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Kev99212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props

Don`t know the technical stuff quite yet so I will do my best. I have A Dynam Hawk that I am installing the #1 upgrade from Killerplanes. My question is How the heck does the prop fit on the motor shaft? Got a card of different washers and simle instructions and it is obvious where it goes on the prop and that it seems to be a compression fit between the prop hub and the motor shaft.So what is the trick? Cause none of the washers seem to be a fit. They all fit in the hub with a slight snap. However the shaft is a different story. Do you somehow strech the small one? Help me out here! THANX!

Old 05-28-2012, 02:48 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Props

Can you take a picture of what you have? Not sure what you are asking. I have an idea but need to know what prop adapter you have.

Buzz.