Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Charge New Batt.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:21 PM
jehawkjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charge New Batt.

One question, probly need several answeres. I have the Bantam BC6 charger. Its set up for a 11.1 3s 2200mah pack. I now have a foamy which has a 1320mah 11.1 3s pack. It asks you what type of batt. easy lipo. Then it ask you what volts. 11.1. Third it ask how many cells. Bam! 3. Now your ready to charge. So I start, while charging you can scroll through the charger and it shows you the temp cut off. Timer which is set at 120 sec. and here is were it gets tricky. It shows a max charge and its set at 2200mah. I dont know how to change it. Not sure what it means. Is this how the charger knows the pack is full. If so its too much for the 1320 right? What else do I need to check to make sure the pack dont blow up on me.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Sir Raleigh

Default RE: Charge New Batt.

When you press the "Start" button to begin charging the amp digits begin to flash. Rather than continue holding the Start button release it. The amps digits continue to flash. Press the "INC" or "DEC" button to change the current setting. Once set where you want it, press and hold the "Start" button again to begin charging.
You might want to save this setup, too, for later.

NOTE: The "Start" button might also be labeled "Enter".
Old 09-02-2008, 05:09 AM
TampaRCGuy
My Feedback: (282)

Default RE: Charge New Batt.

What you are looking at it is the capacity cut off. That is changable via the USER SETUP.

RC Accessory, Inc
Auth US Bantam Importer