Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

A Word Of Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 08:46 PM
rwfly
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Word Of Thanks

Hello everyone. I don't post much but follow this forum almost daily. I just want to say thank you for all of you that are so helpful to us that don't have your expertise.
This is a great forum and in these times it's a place to get away and I can't believe how unselfish so many of you are, I was going to mention names but I may forget someone SO you all know who you are.
I just want you to know there's a lot of us out here that appreciate all you help and input.
Merry Xmas and for your good deeds I hope Santa brings that special wish under the tree. Have A great Xmas to all of you.
Best Ron
Old 12-22-2004, 09:07 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: A Word Of Thanks

Ron,

RCU, surprisingly, would probably not have been successful without the people like you also. By you viewing different sites, they use this information to intise more advertisers. And, after all, advertisers help keep it on the net.

So we all contribute to the benefit of each other.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Jim