Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

GREAT SERVICE... how refreshing!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 06:39 PM
av8tor1977
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GREAT SERVICE... how refreshing!

Hi,

I just purchased another ring from Frank Bowman, and can't say enough good things about his product, response and service. It's really cool in this day and age where companies just want to take your money and run, and not provide good (if any), service. Frank's the best.

Also, I've always had good dealings with CH Ignition, and my last interaction with them was a pleasure as always. Don't hesitate to use either Frank Bowman OR CH Ignitions!

Take care,
AV8TOR
Old 01-28-2005, 07:55 PM
w8ye
My Feedback: (16)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: GREAT SERVICE... how refreshing!

I have delt with Terry at C-H a couple times and it was up front and prompt.

I also just bought a ring from Frank. It fit perfect.

Enjoy,

Jim
Old 01-28-2005, 09:58 PM
DandGMartin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT SERVICE... how refreshing!

Yeah, Me three:
Ordered ring from Frank Bowman on Monday morning had it in my hands on Wednesday, Perfect fit to both the cylinder and the piston, wish the bearings I ordered at the same time were here! Have also dealt with Bill and Terry at CH ignitions and found it a pleasure and a great product.

And a word of thanks to all those who have contributed to this engine conversion forum, I have picked out a load of helpful information from these generous contributers, and have converted a couple of engines, both will run but need more fine tuning
Thanks,
Don