Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

What is the microchip name for the LAMA'S V4 proportional adjustment function?

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

What is the microchip name for the LAMA'S V4 proportional adjustment function?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 10:10 AM
randomdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the microchip name for the LAMA'S V4 proportional adjustment function?

Is it a 555, a some kind of amplifier? Recently I got a broken LAMAV4 (EK1H-E033A) and one of the problems is a fried chip behind the proportional adjustment screw (that's a varistor right?) I looked at the manual but it doesn't mention the chips used. It's now split in half, but I can see it ending with something something 712. It has 8 pins. The only info I found about the chips is this quote from here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...life-EK2-0705B :
Now, once GAIN is set and ZERO trimmed you just need to remove residual tail drift with PROPORTIONAL. This pot goes directly to CPU and is sampled at power-up, it does not influence the analog signal processing at all. Value of this pot is subtracted from your stick input and works similarly, as the trim slider on your Tx
So does that mean that the chip behind the proportional adjustment screw is not related?
Anyways.. If anyone could pinpoint the exact name of that chip, that would be awesome. If you have a working one maybe you can see what's written on top of it.

Thanks!

Last edited by randomdude; 05-21-2017 at 10:42 AM.